FAR 3.09% 47.0¢ far limited

Nice Volume Today, page-3

1. 2,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    Might be darkest before the dawn.
    Notwithstanding it has been and continues to be a bloody long night. Even the recent institutional investors that poured money in at 8.5 recently are nearly 10% underwater.
    PhillW is right it is only the SP that ultimately counts.
    Yes going forward (love that expression) FAR may well prove to be a good investment, jury is out, however the fact is that over the past two years FAR has been an extremely poor investment with all that risk and nothing to show for it but red ink.
    Partly explained by the OP, but given the phenomenal success that FAR has had, are we missing something?
    Mostly same half dozen, cheerleaders, apologists, stoolie's, posting on site, day after day. What would this HC site look like without the same half dozen names selling mostly "hope".
    As PhillW say's, saying the same thing that they have been saying for the past two years.
    When PhillW made a critical but mostly factual post the cheer squad really got worked up, you have to wonder!
    The fact is that management have loaded up on free options.
    I really hope that they are doing a good job. Isn't that expected! Is it not what they get paid to do. When did anybody hire somebody to do a bad job! Don't let sentiment and opinion get in the way of the facts.
    And always remember it was Evans, not this lot that deserves most of the recognition. How many free options did he get?? Ahh that is not the way it works, the royal "we", the subtle rewriting of history.
    The fact is FAR has been a piss poor investment over the past couple of years. That is present managements watch.
    I know somebody will attack me and say sell.
    Well we don't made decisions on the rear vision mirror, rather the crystal ball.
    Which on a positive note makes me wonder what those institutional investors were told to get them to pour 60m odd in at 8.5???

Spylord you are right. 20cents would look good. 90% of us would be gone in a flash.

PhillW is right ultimately it is only the SP that counts.
    MC will only impress if it is reflected in the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.