FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

Nice Volume Today, page-59

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Hi Mr H,
    Like you, with a decent holding in FAR and for quite a number of years now, I believe we are entitled (as you on occasion do) to raise issues on here to attract some opinion/viewpoints.... issues that do have some bearing on "shareholder value". In this vein, and apart from the odd 20mil (4.4c) options I referred to in previous post, I should mention that there are a further 39mil (6c) options that were also issued on 22/6/2012 for the very same reason,.. namely.. "granted to employees and consultants to provide incentive to contribute to future growth...".. So we might be talking about some 60mil options which entered the system but no evidence that it had been allocated or paid for by any employees or consultants. My understanding..there is no obligation to disclose this type of info to shareholders... (only directors change of interest). Question is, if it never was allocated and was about to lapse, did FAR step in and paid it up before lapsing?? Can this indeed be done?? Might it have been reflected in Annual reports?
    It is something I ( and I'm sure there are a few others on here who don't just believe in cheerleading, jamming management from top to bottom and taking everything for granted) would like to get thoughts on this. Perhaps an accountant can check on this in the 2012 financial statement.

Ultimately we are talking about some 60mil (39mil @6c & some 20mil @4.4c) options. Note that CN was issued with 20mil (6c) and Clube with 10mil (6c ) options. These allocations were in addition to the 39mil 6c options which were issued on 22/6/2012. So who were the employees and consultants at the time (2012)because we are talking about an awful lot of shares which supposedly would have been allotted to "employees and consultants" in addition to their salaries and consultant fees. Very lucky people indeed.WHO are they?. My understanding is that there weren't that many "employees" on the FAR payroll at that time (to some extent I believe that is still the case)
    GR and RN wasn't around at that time as yet.
    So to date, notwithstanding have raised this issue before, everything has remained surprisingly quiet on the western from... no credible explanation aired by anyone to date. This 60mil odd is part of the 200mil plus options/performance rights/ incentive scheme options that were issued over a period of a few years (since 2012) . To put in perspective... the 200mil plus options/performance rights etc. granted in the past 4 years equate to almost 5% of the total current issued shares (and unlisted options) of FAR.. that is .. almost 5% of a supposedly billion dollar (some say a few billion dollar) company...going to a very few, very fortunate, "employees and consultants". (odd $3mil worth if the 60mil is averaged at say 5c an option)

JUST wondering and asking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $2.305K 4.609K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17688 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.