FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Nice Volume Today, page-7

1. 5 Posts.
    Dear oh dear oh dear. There is such rubbish on this forum. Its all very well to moan about management and the SP but it needs to be put into context.

Risk vs reward does not equal lots of money. If you are invested in a risky asset then you have a higher risk of losing - wake up; however if it comes off then the reward is more also. If you cannot handle the risk (ie losing money) then get out, if not shut up.

Michael Evans is not the only guy responsible for this. He is responsible for the purchase of the Senegal acreage and all of us today are grateful for that. Having been with this company for a while now I have ridden the ups and the downs and originally invested in the company based on the Senegal acreage from a geologist's recommendation (grateful for that too). While ME was at the helm, Shell were interested in farming in. SP was about 18c in 2009 POO about $110. Shell decided not to take the option and the share price tanked to below 4c - Good management????? Come on.

The new management under CN has successfully farmed in two partners and drilled successful wells and discovered a huge container of oil which all of the long timers here have hung in for. So SP is around 8c and the POO is $50 (half). Not only that we have a very uncertain global environment and to say that management are crap is extremely disrespectful from people sitting in armchairs watching graphs all day. Good on the intra day traders for making money - do I like it - no; but that is intraday trading which is very risky, so instead of moaning about the shorters join them if you dare to lose.

Options for Management. Don't sweat the small stuff, I am sure there is plenty to go around - keep the faith - Black gold Texas tea.

Cheers Mazza

Good luck to all long timers!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $25.02K 50.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67611 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.