FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Nice Volume Today, page-81

1. 2,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1052
    So Whisky, you want to tell us who "royalwulff55" is ?

Definitely isn't Whisky from my analysis but this person is definitely one of the FAR management protection detail. Condescending is an understatement. The best part is where this person states that he/she has made lots of money trading in/out of FAR and is happy with the returns the assumption is that everyone else should have the skills to do so and if they haven't then stop bitching. Nine out of ten people in the market are investors and not traders. That is why you see so many hold shares from $2 down to administration or penny share price.

And the personal attack is just low. I dare say this person has not been around because I have had many supervisors that have not had the luxury of writing as many reports as me and I routinely correct their reports before sending them so to state that a person is lying about being a supervisor because their spelling and grammar is liken to a 3 year old shows that this person has no idea about what they are talking about and no knowledge of your personal circumstances to say such a thing. Richard Branson has the same problems but I'm sure no one has told him to his face that he's a liar and writes like a 3 year old. I notice a lot of HC people gave this person a thumbs up which is disappointing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.