AVR 7.21% $15.82 anteris technologies ltd

Nice volume, page-161

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Reading some of the defences for this erroneous blog post I am starting to feel a little embarrassed on behalf of those who continue to want to keep defending this nonsense.... Keeping an open mind is one thing, and is strongly advisable, although keeping an open mind to statements which have since proven to be erroneous, (false statements made either deliberately or through ignorance) is simply embarrassing. This is not advisable and is very very dangerous as it clouds the truth.

Please read the rebuttals to many of the claims made by the author and let's debate those? Although please let's not keep perpetuating the tripe sprouted by this severely misinformed author whose original post is embarrassing and full of errors.

4 hours ago the author of this blog printed an apology to Stuart Robert's (one of Australia's foremost life sciences analysts) who I've had the good fortune to correspond with in the past and who I like, the author writes " I am sorry Stuart, I am sorry I was a prick."

I am expecting a similar apology to Admedus and the people who took the time to properly inform the author of his numerous errors shortly although I am not holding my breath.
    Last edited by stonemasonn: 13/07/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.82
Change
-1.230(7.21%)
Mkt cap ! $306.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.50 $16.50 $15.80 $305.7K 18.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1312 $15.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.97 225 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.