NTU 0.00% 3.4¢ northern minerals limited

nice way to end the quarter, page-6

1. 2,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    IMHO when NTU finally reveals to us, the poor dumb slobs, what is known quietly within the industry it will shoot up. LYC,the Chinese factor, every man and his dog will salivate after NTU. How do I know?...I had a really good dream... then I dreamt of NTU. The latter was better...LOL
    Basic logic....people do what they do for a reason. Chinese guy and LYC didnt buy slabs of NTU for a tax loss. It will freakin skyrocket when all is and must be eventually revealed. I've held this since Aug 2010. Bit of research on Chinese guy and thats it. Man I would be happy to work for him as a private assisstant.
    HREE my lovelies HREE . forget about light REE . People will be p**sing that crap...HREE is where its at. The key to electronic survival in the next 5--10 years. Would be surprised the US is starting as I believe it is, to get quite er nasty about this rare of rare earths.
    But in the name of all that is holy...dont listen to me I'm an idiot.
    Holding LYC,ALK, NTU, CCU, PEN (wait),SAR GRY,GDO. Could boast about how much but no one gives a crap. Check the charts... My introduction to trading. Can it really be this easy? I work by defacto for the ATO..bastards.
    Financial advisors...they can all go and get ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $93.23K 2.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 579672 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 520931 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.