PBI premier bionics limited

i note that the bloke who had 400000 options at .13 has now...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

i note that the bloke who had 400000 options at .13 has now gone, although seems to have spread his options for sale between .097 and .12. High risk in my opinion for maximising a return because with the ords at the point they are at, it would only take 100000 at the bid for PBI to be off again and he'd get taken out very early in the piece ... i would have thought the best way to sell these options is a day when there's some volume about and you let them out slow; why dump 100000 lots at the bid and make the punters think he's desperate to get out -- unless he's desperate to get out.

still some big pbio bids at .085 and would expect these to jump in up to .10 if PBI breaks and holds .30.

anyway, all a bit of a yawn, the momentum is there, but not the action ... and cabe ... don;t worry mate, we have heard your disclaimers loud and clear ... and i should say the same. i have no idea what i'm doing ... If PBI goes belly up tomorrow i'm working for the bank for the rest of my life. lol

has anyone spoken to horley about the margins pbi can get on this epidural trainer. presumably once they own the software it can be licensed to all the haptic workbenches round the world ... now won't that be something. i think that's what a lot of people have missed about pbi. many irons in the fire, and a technology company as much as a device company. certainly not facing years of pharma research. devices work, and a short route to market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.