FMJ 0.00% $1.00 fortis mining limited

Ok Ifatone, I was reading your post here from Friday where in...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Ok Ifatone, I was reading your post here from Friday where in disclosure it reads "held". I accept from my own experience that this might be a hc system error and also that you did state that your buy order @ 1.9c had not been taken, so fair enough.

For the record, I don't post here to stir anything up and I would highly doubt there's enough interest on hc with fmj to influence the price or even other posters.

I simply feel that the company does not disclose enough information (when comparing to ALL other listed companies)

This in itself is what has raised so much skepticism amoung some posters on here (obviously myself included)

I do sincerely hope this company does pull off this deal in kazakhstan and you all become rich in the process.

From this I might learn that, when something appears too good to be true, it is true!

On a seperate note I have an associate who is considered "arguably the best investor in Australia, " (on all google searches of his name anyway) who emailed only a couple of weeks ago to recommend MHM so I can't argue with your choice there.

Also I have a lot of interest in the Bio specs and have also had ADO recommended to me numerous times. From what I've researched of them, their future appears to be very successful. So no argument from me there either.

I haven't invested in either yet but have ADO on my watchlist. PIE needs the Telstra deal, otherwise they're dogmince, I'll be the first to admit this, (and I'm sure you'd agree) however I'm willing to take this risk based on what I've seen so far.

PEN speaks for itself and imo you'd have a very hard time convincing anyone on their thread of any downside looking toward the start of production on Lance next year. I bought into PEN in 2009 @ 1.7c so I don't have anything to complain about.

Oilyman,

I was actually refering to the deals that first kicked FMG off in 2004 with Jiangsu Fengli Group Co. Ltd & China's Hebei Wenfeng Iron & Steel Co Ltd when they were trading under $1. These were the first two deals Twiggy struck with the Chinese.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.