APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi interfcIt is certainly “good news” that the Kronos court case...

1. 1,088 Posts.
    Hi interfc

It is certainly “good news” that the Kronos court case is not what it first appeared to be – a real money sucker for APG. It is also “good news” that the court proceedings seem to have now gone away for an extended period.

It is “good news” that the plant completion appears to be still on track and within the advised timeframes.

More importantly within the latest Company Shareholder Update, last paragraph page one, it is was stated “ initial production will follow in the fourth quarter”. This statement is really “good news” indeed. Initial production – that word “production” is the word that really pleased me! Production on track in the fourth quarter – fantastic news indeed.

Now for what I believe to be the real “good news” not as yet release. A few posters have recently hinted upon, the Company may have nearly completed a deal with a “Major”. Who the Major is and what the deal is, I do not know but over the years I do know the Company has always worked very diligently to produce deals with someone and when I read the words in the last Company “Shareholder Update” that Production is on track in the fourth quarter – I feel something big is about to occur.

To me this is the “good news”, yet to be released, that is really pushing the SP to these higher levels over the past week or so.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers to all.

JAWSY:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.