ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Nursery why are they doing an spp, to raise money which is...

1. 1,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Nursery why are they doing an spp, to raise money which is needed for the next couple of years till money comes in from the first deal. With the spp you get the shares plus two options at 2c, thus even if the stock price goes to 1.4 and options at .3 you will not lose. I am looking to buy more if the price gets down to lower levels. The spp now secures their short term funding future, allows a couple of people to come on board, and pay for the IP for coldry. If you believe in the story and have bought shares you should participate in the spp which will help to secure finance. Once a JV is announced we should all see a decent return. You have to be careful with comparisons but if you look at WEC and see where they are with an inferior technology imagine what will happen once esi complete a JV and get some more media coverage. To start with ESI should be taking all the new work away from WEC. I have purchased my 5K worth because it is better for the company if I buy them from the spp. I am happy with the offer and will purchase a few more once the shares and options are listed. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $0 75

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 26458996 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14676119 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.