DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

SOLGOLD [London listed] "Solgold expands Alpala in...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 367
    SOLGOLD [London listed]

"Solgold expands Alpala in Ecuador."-Northern Miner, 18 hrs ago, 15 Aug 2017

www.northernminer.com/news/solgold-expands-alpala-ecuador/1003788591/

Quote:

<>"Solgold*s  Cascabel camp, 180km  north of Quito in Ecuador [pic]. The co expects to ramp from 5 to 8 drill rigs before  delivering its first inferred resource estimate at the property*s Alpala cluster later this year."

<>"There were 28 rigs at Oyu Tolgoi at the peak of their drilling activities. We have 5  so we have a long way to go," Mather says."

<>"We want to show that our exploration is becoming l o w  r i s k, and that*s important for m a j o r  investment f u n d s  to decide whether they should invest in us or not."

<>"We are not building a single project, single deposit co.  We*re building a co that has an integrated portfolio of porphyry copper-gold projects through the whole of Ecuador.  "

<>Solgold will become a more attractive investment destination for funds that are interested in the upside of c o p p e r... Solgold has recently listed on the TSX and Mather says the move is part of the co*s intention to gain  access to Canada*s mining and exploration  funds and institutions."

<>"CORNERSTONE is  probably trying to BUILD as big as possible an economic interest in Cascabel, Mather comments. But the c o n t r o l  premium is sound and alive in Solgold. Solgold represents the better value entry into Cascabel, and the only entry into the l a r g e s t   g r o u n d  position in Ecuador."

<>"I CANT TELL YOU  WHO IS GOING TO OWN SOLGOLD, but what I can tell you is that we are setting the co on a p a t h  towards the discovery, appraisal and development of ONE of the WORLD*S GREATEST COPPER CAMPS." - Nicholas Mather, CEO-Solgold.

Comment:
    For months, whether in London or Canada, the only hot topic of conversation is about Cornerstone ~ Solgold "control" dynamics.  Now, Nicholas Mather has fully elucidated the path for the co and his comment on this said hottest topic.

Please check as there can be errors in transposition/note copy.
    Please excuse use of caps for easier reference later.

Sol1, Tues 15 Aug 2017

Solgold share price is 38.25 British pence at 12.45 noon. Mkt Cap is £579.96 million.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 314769 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 406969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.