DGR 8.00% 2.3¢ dgr global limited

Further to above post......... this is exactly the point,...

1. 3,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Further to above post......... this is exactly the point, significant discount on offer, particularly if we get a commodities bull market. Discount will narrow substantially... what price are you back in at Plext?? There is resistance on every level down to 8-9 cents I believe. So really a question of what represents value for you.

Do let us know when your back in, you can do it without giving the game away..

I see caesium is back and you guys were doing a little double teaming.....I do sort of think there is more time with DGR, in hindsight I jumped back in to early, but with the same annoucement I would do the same again. Im almost tempted to consider a bit of three way doom and gloom with you and the Caes but Caes probably represnts BUY signal, and there is supposed to be some soil analysis coming from IRR projects about now.

Soil anamolies tend not to do much for a share price, CDVs annoucement the other day a case in point, but could be different with Chad being relatively unexplored.. If positive soil sampling has high assays and is coupled with follow up drill targets, and near term exploration then there could be some excitement on the AIM... IRR looks like its at the bottom of the channel and ready for an upward move.. Also the boys at Tekton that IRR did the takeover on (technical team for the CHAD gold), well those guys opted to take IRR shares not cash when taken over apparently.

But for me its all about two new rigs onsite and getting Aguinaga drilled. I just love those 800m intersections.. It really changes the way you look at drill results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $51.55K 2.206M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 198184 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 251224 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.