DGR 0.00% 1.0¢ dgr global limited

And to reply Caesium, I am basically of the same thinking,...

1. 3,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    And to reply Caesium, I am basically of the same thinking, probably cynicism hasnt dug its teeth in to the same extent, through probably the fortuitous fact that I only ever made money here. My investment case in DGR is now not so much based on discount to NTA. (Although that is a sweetner, and DGR allows you to have a really good look at how the market is valuing it- and the sum of its parts. Still I refuse to rule out the possibility that this could still trade at one day close to NTA, because to be honest I truely dont know the exact reasoning for the current discount, and Im still grappling around trying to deal with this.

As you say I am trying to make money as DGR tracks value of the subs, which I believe will rise, and DGR rises at a distance... but not ruling out that the discount could close....cherry on top.

Just what that distance should be I am not convinced of, but I admit I have changed my tune somewhat from the early days when I would bang on about discount to NTA and how it was going to change tomorrow etc etc.. "all he has to do is make two phone calls, sell the shares in SOLG, then we will trade at NTA" has given way to he will not make those phone calls and will hold onto Solg as long as possible......Not to say that at a takeover or J.V is out of the question.

I wonder if Nick would use the proceeds of a sale to take an increased equity stake in IRR, get it funded and the drill bit turning. Also, perhaps a partial takeover or J.V would allow us to avoid massive tax liabilities... But Nick has said he dislikes J.V arrangements.

So we will just have to wait and see...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $990 99.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 204621 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 17663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.