DGR 20.0% 1.8¢ dgr global limited

Nicholas Mather-SOLG/CGP, page-29

1. 1,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Ref: BBR Interview with Nicholas Mather, Executive Chairman, Solgold Plc [London Main Mkt], Mon 9 Oct 2017 as above post with link.

<><>"SolGold heat continues to rise."-Mining Journal, 10 July 2017
    [Google this title to read]

Highlights:

"He expected the m i l e s t o n e  TSX listing & switch to Main Board in London would attract large investment banks from both an e q u i t y and debt point of view.  The  other really important development will be the inclusion, because of our market cap, on various i n d i c i e s, Mather said.

It will mean that we*ll start to get a lot of  i n s t i t u t i o n a l  attention and there  a r e already a n u m b e r of Large English & American Institutions coming onto the Register and we expect to see that trend continue."

"We would*nt be surprised if we put together In E x c e s s  of  60 MOZ gold equivalent or 10m tonnues of continued metal-these are world class Tier 1 deposits that transcend metal price c y c  e s and l a s t  inter-generationally."

"...N e w c r e s t *s arrival removed all of that doubt and enabled the co to get f u n d i n g &  s o a r, Mather said."

"Its not just us  saying its highly prospective, you*ve also got BHP, Newcrest & Fortesque all m a d l y   p e g g i n g  ground right now, Mather said.  BHP outbid us on 5 exploration areas."

"He believes the r e - r a t i n g  shareholders have seen  over the past 12 months could be replacated on an even bigger scale as  d i s c o v e r i e s  continue & the Co brings Solgold to  F e a s i b i l i t y Stage."

<><>"Solgold aiming for porphyry greatness." www.mining.com, 20 Sep 2017
    This is a subscription site so unable to see the whole article. However, if one were to type this title into the Google search engine, the external preamble stated: "Solgold TSXV: SOLG is siming for porphyry greatness because it has the knowledge and  l a n d h o l d i n g to  eventually discovery up to 5 T I E R 1."

Comment:

I had on file the above two articles .

Nick Mather*s 1st interview with Solgold on the London Main Market today on BRR Media is insightful in that it gives a 1st account of how the co managed the transition from a junior explorer of £40m to £600m.

The other said two articles as above fills in all the other bits of information that investors would be interested to know.

Timelines from the said BRR interview indicated PFS 2018, Full FS 2019.  Maiden Resource for Alpala, Cascabel is scheduled for end of 2017 as per other reports.  Please check.

So, <> 5 Tier 1*s, or 4 more clusters on Cascabel or expect 60 MOZ equiv [see exact text above] is interesting.

The interview of today on BRR Media is one that is more typical of a FTSE Main Market listing co as it caters to Analysts covering the stock and what Institutions  would want to know.

I also have the potential financial figures but that may be for another day.

Please check for errors. I find it difficult to scroll the page to edit.

Mon 9 Oct 2017

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.003(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $28.47K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 670000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 111964 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.