MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

Blokes, You asked for thoughts but have me on ignore, so I will...

1. 15,745 Posts.
    Blokes,

You asked for thoughts but have me on ignore, so I will assume that someone passes the messages on to you.

I have said since the peak that prices would fall to 25c and then to 20c. I was correct on both of those.

The weaker overall market must now be factored in. Appetite for risk is disappearing fast and this will put pressure on prices to move downward as buying support erodes.

I see trading in the band 15c - 20c next unless very very exciting news is announced. Even good news will not support the prices long in the market that appears to be upon us.

Tread very carefully as bad news or lack of very good news will allow prices to drift. Accumulate on weakness for a long term hold, but be prepared to be in for the longer term as time will be needed to build sales into revenue and then profit.

Keep an eye on sales, profit and cashburn levels. I would still like to see a correct Q4 report, but management does not seem to see this as a priority. That is a bit of a worry.

Overall caution and patience is the name of the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.