AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

I think you make the mistake that boardrooms and the ASX in...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I think you make the mistake that boardrooms and the ASX in general operate as a meritocracy. It is pretty obvious that retail holders are disadvantaged in many ways and often taken for granted by businesses. In Alexium's case retailers have been holding and promoting the company and its SP from the beginning, arguably the company would not have been able to raise the capital it has at the level it has without our ongoing support. The latest presentations indicate half the company is still held by retailers - there are plenty of corporate movers and shakers, indeed Gavin is very much aligned with corporate interests and that is an asset he brings, surely it isn't too much to ask for one of the new appointees to be both working in the best interests of the company but also perhaps more understanding of there retail perspective - indeed the poor communication with retailers is part of the reason for much unnecessary volatility. Of course an appointee needs to have the appropriate corporate and board experience to be worth appointing but it seems that some here have that.

FWIW Parsifal has been amongst the most articulate and dispassionate in appraising what is happening and where mistakes have been made, she appears to have had a lot of experience in how boardrooms can and should work. She and Pinto have held large numbers of shares through good and bad from early on and developed relationships with the board/key employees and us lot of unwashed idiots on here. I haven't personally seen her CV but so long as it's anywhere near as good as her contributions here she should surely be a stand out candidate that the company would be lucky to have?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $15.51K 1.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6257398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 330754 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.