AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Nick / looking to the future, page-35

1. 1,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3064
    Hi Muppet

In the two years that I have been an Alexium shareholder I have seen no evidence of retail holders being disproportionately disadvantaged by any action or decision taken by its management. If anything the Company stands out from others in my experience in its efforts to interact with its retail holders, to keep them informed and to accommodate their concerns. This includes opening communication channels specifically directed to retailers, and its senior staff making a particular effort to travel to Australia in order to inform and meet with them. In this respect I see no problem that needs to be addressed by Board representation for retailers as a particular shareholder group. My view likely is influenced by experience with group representation on other governing bodies.

However, as I had addressed in my previous post, I do see an immediate need for the specialty chemicals industry to be represented on the Board, and hope that it is intended that this need be met through the proposed new directorship appointments. It would be in the best interests of the Company that these be completely merit based.

Certainly I have no delusions that ASX boardrooms operate as a meritocracy, although the point that I am attempting top make is that at least it should be a target. Detailed biographical information would be required in order to make any merit judgements on stand out candidates.

I don’t consider it appropriate to give a personal assessment on the perceived abilities of any individual contributor on the HC forum, nor that they be the subject of discussion without their indicated approval. But I am in definite agreement with the related points that you and others have made within this thread.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.814K 281.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4677965 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 139400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.