DGR 0.00% 1.6¢ dgr global limited

Daniel Earle on Twitter [CEO of Solaris Resources [SR]:"Northern...

1. 1,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    Daniel Earle on Twitter [CEO of Solaris Resources [SR]:

"Northern Dynasty-US Army Corps Engineers to reject permit for Pebble today. 7 B I L L I O N TONNE COPPER MEGA PROJECT, possibly the largest potential source of new supply in the entire industry. Where is the COPPER for electrification going to come from?."

https://twitter.com/DanielEarle3/status/1331662307399700480 25 Nov 2020

In the thread [Click tweet to read}:

Earle: "There is NOTHING IN THE CUPBOARD TO SUPPORT 7MTA SHORTFALL forecast by end of decade- THIS IS 1 0 0 N E W M I N E S we*re talking about. Can you name a dozen. $4/lb COPPER IS A GIVEN."

Alden Tyrell to Daniel Earle: "ECUADOR"

Earle: " B H P CERTAINLY AGREES WITH YOU ON THAT."
    ------
    Earle*s tweet:

"TD Securities on Solaries / Buy $8.

Latest holes returned long intervals of H I G H G R A D E copper from surface, well beyond the 200m average depth-extent of historical drilling that WARINTZA CENTRAL was BASED UPON."
    [Chart shows 6 holes drilled]
    https://twitter.com/DanielEarle3/status/1330953608922341376 23 Nov 2020

---
    My Comment:
    Warintza was discovered by the legendary Lovell who discovered BHP*s Escondida.
    I posted the results from Warintza [Solaris Resources] in my above post.

Northern Miner has just posted an article on the latest Warintza drilling results enttitled:
    "Solaris reports STRONG ASSAY RESULTS from Warintza in Ecuador." 16 hrs ago, Thur, 26 Nov 2020 [Put this title into the search engine to read. Its almost the same as the article from Junior Mining in my last post].

Daniel Earle*s COMMENT on a Twitter poster relating to his comments about Pebble [Northern Dynasty] is interesting on Ecuador AND BHP!!!

So, not difficult to see where Porvenir is going given that it is nearer to Solaris*s Warintza in Southern Ecuador.

Sol1, Thur, 26 Nov 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 37726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.