CTM 0.00% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Great read and call Giant.I dont post very often,but I must say...

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Great read and call Giant.I dont post very often,but I must say how many people have not fully read and nor understand the announcements on Tuesday and really don't understand how significant this announcement/ acquisition is.This will be CTM Company Maker over the next 12months.
    I list some of the reasons below .
    Just a bit on Nickel -London Metal.Exchange(LME) stockpiles are continuing to fall and are currently at approx 143 tonnes. This is their lowest levels for 6 years.The current stockpile now represents under one month of global supply.The demand has been outstripping supply for several years now.Since June prices have risen to close to 27% and today closed just under US15,250. The Chinese are buying and also there are major issues with Indonesia's supply,and they are adhering to a recent pledge to stop exports of unprocessed nickel ore in 2022.
    It should be also noted that scientists are reporting that Electric Vehicles (EV) batteries continue to point towards the adoption of high nickel content for batteries.
    Nickel discoveries of high grade nickel sulphides have been very limited globally over the last five years.
    So I believe that CTM are now perfectly placed to benefit of the the forecast nickel shortfall in supply.
    We have a contained resource of 315,000tonnes of contained nickel.
    The drilling cost associated of 55,000m of diamond drilling alone would of cost Vale at least $12-15 million . Almost half our current market cap !!!
    Lastly our Exploration Manager Roger, is a nickel guru, who was instrumental in sending Mirabela shares sky rocketing with their huge nickel discoveries years ago in Brazil.Iam told at D&D Roger was super excited about Jaguar huge potential and the significant value it will add to CTM .
    Thought I would put a positive spin on the announcement and some balance into certain options.I have also been buying at these ridiculous levels and will continue to.
    Congratulations to Management and I can't wait to see the story u fold in the morning the ahead.
    Good luck to all !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.0¢ $510.1K 1.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13080 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 13403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.