CTM 5.56% 34.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Darryl, I think it is very very obvious why Vale did CTM such a...

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Darryl, I think it is very very obvious why Vale did CTM such a fantastic deal, it's called Salobo West,and they wanted it back no matter what !!!
    Again please read the announcements, the cost for CTM for drilling would be enormous, my estimates in the $$$ ten's of millions .
    You must remember Vale Market Cap is US $60Billion plus ,CTM Aus $25Million .
    One would have to suggest Vale would have some what of a dominance at the bargaining table !!!For Management to get to the table and talk to the Big Boys is huge in itself .
    And who know what's else Vale could disgard to a very accommodating and humble Aussie Junior !!!Read Vale Annual Report about working with junior miners to add to their volumn's.
    Ooh I forget to mention our newly appointed Board member is ex WMC and another Nickel guru. Chris Banisic was visiting Brazil.two weeks ago with Darren Gordon and Roger (Exploration Manager)I do recall seeing a tweet of a photo that was posted on HC.Chris would of said, boys where do we sign !!!
    I wonder was Chris appointment based on luck....................I dont think so .
    IMHO the sellers into this announcement will be kicking themselves in 12 months time, when our Market Cap goes to $150 Million plus , let's see who's correct ???I will back my judgement.
    Last edited by BG9106: 09/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $168.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.0¢ 34.0¢ $220.5K 614.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 23244 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 54116 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.