MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

Hi Krazy & CharlesAgree with both stories and as both of you may...

1. 9,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    Hi Krazy & Charles

Agree with both stories and as both of you may know I have said for a while that I do expect MCR to go to the $4 mark.

High Nickel prices will be with us for some time and producers will make some real good returns for as long as this last.

No one in its right mind expect Nickel to stay where it is now in the longer term , but I believe we all believe it will be above average prices for some years to come.

In the meantime MCR will be making heaps of cash being a producer that is in the process of expanding production.

They have their eyes of 3 new operating Nickel mines in the next 12 months or so.
    Now this should add significantly to the production and even if the Nickel price falls a little , the increase in production should out do the fall in the Nickel price.

Also Mincor is expanding its game into other comodities like tungsten ,gold , zinc and copper.
    It is a fast growing company and is not just sitting on its nickel waiting for the game to continue.

Fast growing companies get rated as such by the market and MCR will be no different.

So thats why I believe that MCR will hit the $4 mark this year and could go higher with the right growth and profits.

good luck

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.