POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

nickel as favourite for calendar 2017, page-93

1. 10,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    I think Indo was always going to be the spoiler regardless of if they let concentrate be exported or when they get more of their smelters up and running. For mine it was one of the major flaws in the rose glass wearing brigade that always seemed to be omitted intentionally or unintentionally(my bet is on the former) . At some stage indo was coming back on line!
    They still haven't said they will restart Ore exports that I can see which was the major benefit of the ban for Np. Value adding by increasing their ability to produce Concentrates, NPI and ferronickel were the main reason for the ban imo. good on em I say. Though it was always going to subdue NP at some stage.
    swings and round abouts...phillipines slows down exports by closing polluting mines and Indo picks up the slack.
    personally i think the Nickel nuclear winter has a few more years in it.

the below article seems to think indo won't allow ore exports to restart and I tend to agree. I suppose you can always find opposing views

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-won-t-allow-nickel-ore-exports-minister-says

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $19.83K 3.967M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 34586799 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 34576331 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.