POS 25.0% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

Nickel Boner Update, page-1855

1. 5,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2247
    Hi K,
    I'm not going to provide my estimated AISC hurdle for the POS Board to commit to a FID because it will probably be wrong. We know that this Board has taken a more conservative approach to that which was touted by the previous BOD, headed by CI. Probably quite justified in the fullness of time, imo, given there wasn't very much fat in the 2018 DFS and that the NP (in AUD terms) spent a decent chunk of time below the 2018 DFS revenue hurdle. I digress.

Rather than concentrating on the AISC, which is important, the focus of my thinking is currently on the prospective (high) grades and tonnage (scale) that GS and the broader ST zone have to offer. Because high grades mean lower raw ore tonnages to be mined in order to extract the same (saleable) net Ni in conc. production tonnage. This will translate into lower COP, but the exact estimate I an unable/unwilling to provide without knowing just how much Ni is down there. That's why PH and the BOD are waiting for the GS maiden drilling to be completed, so they can plot the best way forward.

In any case, if GS proves-up as anticipated, I agree with Argonaut in that it will almost certainly provide an ore resource that will justify a restart that is (perhaps more importantly) robust across the Ni cycle. The last thing we want is a short-lived PAN-style restart, followed by another shutdown. It's a terribly inefficient and expensive exercise.

Hope that helps somewhat.

Cheers,
    Z

Last edited by zebster: 11/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $9.397K 2.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 45048320 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6330525 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.