POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

looks like Glencore on the hunt for Ni assets in WA too $200B pa...

1. 9,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4219
    looks like Glencore on the hunt for Ni assets in WA too
    $200B pa revenues up 32% on commodity rises, 4 times larger than BHPs $58B
    Already making a motza on the old ANL mine/mill at MM, AFs old failed CEO haunt.
    Looks like they wont sell MM for any price now but may well expand it & expand WA Ni assets.

https://www. k i t c o . c o m /news/2021-08-05/Glencore-announces-530-million-dividend.html

"the subsequent economic recovery has seen prices of most of our commodities surging to multi-year highs amid accelerating demand and lingering supply constraints. Fiscal and monetary stimulus, successful vaccine roll-outs, and increasing momentum in relation to the decarbonization of energy systems should continue to underpin sector sentiment going forward," wrote Glencore's Chief Executive Officer, Gary Nagle"

Becoming a very very crowded space in WA NIckel for very very little uncommitted production assets remaining, only POS near term production has no committed offtake and BHP controls a majority of all the other offtake in WA Ni.

Dont forget FQM now pumped with $300M POSCO cash for Ravensthorpe & boosting production as NP now way higher than 5.00 at 8.82 and rising.

Describing MCR as Forrest backed is a furphy, its BHP offtake controlled & even if he had 37% like in Noront it would not matter. He who controls the money controls the asset.

AF left behind & his dreams of Ni empire in tatters now.
    Come back to the Ark!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $10.92K 2.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
92 68826417 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16787198 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.