POS 14.3% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

Nickel Boner Update, page-2426

1. 9,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4310
    AF had a 3 province Ni empire dream
    It was formed when he started up ANL in 1993 with Salter/Motteram/LLAZ & became CEO.
    Its all in Burrells book Twiggy.

AF is a self declared "Nickel man" but it almost sent him bust yet he made his fortune on IO instead via FMG.

AFs Nickel empire dreams are now in tatters, self inflicted, taking small minority stakes everywhere instead of having an anchor mass producer like he did at ANL FMG. His small stakes are diabolical and the targets are not impressed & they are being slowly taken from him one by one.

First Noront then WSA then PAN soon POS is a target.
    AF did not endear himself to Tesla either the globes leading wealth creator & H hater & EV battery leader with his public spat with Musk over H gas.
    AF did not endear himself to the Noront or WSA boards either looks like. They ignored him.
    After ANL AGO disasters that were created I am not surprised.

AF did not endear himself here either with PH Padley LTHs with his christmas grinch half price backflip action last year.

Still I think AF remains a Nickel man and will return on a golden chariot sooner or later, more likely when he realises his Ni empire dreams are in tatters & POS gets a hostile t/o bid like in 2018.

He holds a small blocking stake 11% yet a 20% one he flipped at AGO rather easy for peanuts allowing Gina to 60 bag it. AF will be the key in any hostile t/o here.

If only he listened to tb!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $4.565K 1.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
111 89296834 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 51186566 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.