POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

We have been talking about finalizing offtake agreements for a...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    We have been talking about finalizing offtake agreements for a long time. Same as management before PH's time have been talking about finalizing selling the gold tailings for a long time. I believe those in charge of POS do not know the meaning of the word finalizing. By all means, report on the work being done but use the word finalizing appropriately.

No intermediaries please except if it is beneficial to POS. We sure don't need intermediaries to come and eat our lunch or make it harder to communicate with our client/s.

NP has the possibility of hitting US$50k/t again imo. But it is in our interest for it not to go that high. I am happy with the US$24k/t we currently have. May be up to US$30k/t. But the key question is: Is PH happy with this price? He sure hasn't disclosed his joy about it if this is the case.

Next few weeks / months will be very good for POS imo.

AF / B.MM do not look very smart selling at this point in time. May be they are going to park their money in the banks. I hear one of the big four has a very enticing 1% high interest savings account promotion. Good luck to them and to us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.87K 621.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
94 65960353 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18994182 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.