POS 12.5% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

I hear your pain Croc16 and there are many more like you who are...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I hear your pain Croc16 and there are many more like you who are still here and holding.....diluted yes, dusted yes, deterred NO.

One correction on your good post........the mines we have collected at bargain basement prices are our strongest aces in our Nickel/Lithium hand.......the infrastructure costs associated with Black Swan/Silver Swan and Lake Johnston are near to $2b in worth to re-build. Now in a bad resources market they have jack shite value, and that's why we only paid $2.5m + holding costs in total for these two pearlers.....cos we bought at the right time.

Suffice to say, we are one the upward 1st leg up off the resource and in particular Nickel Sulphide market.......we are well positioned and ready to pounce.

The next month will be more than interesting and revealing, I have a man camped outside the POS office and he is keeping track of all the suitors courting them at the moment

The tide is turning is all I can add.......our day will come, be it with a dash of dilution.......but we have the best unmanned book of Nickel Sulphide assets in Australia......IMO.

Good luck everyone, I may even go to the AGM this year after missing the last 3 due to Nuclear Resource winter syndrome I'm sure Twiggy will want to help more than the Force rugby team out......the New Force in Nickel may just about be ready to launch!!

Please DYOR

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.846K 410.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
85 62493432 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14793658 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.