POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

A sunburnt Aussie lobster eh? Not sure what's worse ... That, or...

1. 7,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 599
    A sunburnt Aussie lobster eh? Not sure what's worse ... That, or being a prawn! In any event, being a surfer and playing the drums I'm sure must have smoothed your way on occasions ... even for a sunburnt lobster!

By now you'll have had a few more - trust you're enjoying your Friday night.

That's an old chorus line now Troy - POS management "haps and mishaps" and the cost of getting the processors back on track. I'm sure you're right - Zeb would have a field day.

But the value of the nickel in the ground etc. etc. even if it takes many millions to get to square one with their processors, is what people will be focussed on. Maybe new folk will come to the company... I don't know and am not in a position comment on nor want to get bogged down with that. Something will force a change if a change is needed. But I'd rather these assets and then need to find solutions to financing, than have vastly inferior assets but have $20 mil in the bank. ... Because you can't buy what they have for anything like $20 mil!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.