POS 14.3% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

(For you, @michaelhaley. Reply feature is brokenski...

1. 5,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2266
    (For you, @michaelhaley. Reply feature is brokenski againski.)

Dunno. Didn't think to ask.

Forgot to mention that it's as good as example as any just how easily an otherwise 'innocent' bystander (company) can get caught-up in a train wreck if they're positioned in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sans a very supportive banker or cornerstone holder with deep pockets, it's enough to send a junior to the wall through no fault of their making.

It ain't necessarily fair, but it is what it is.

While all this mayhem bodes well in the short-to-medium term for Ni miners (if one assumes no change to aggregate western demand), the inflation risk narrative (talking about the Russia-Ukraine angle now) just got very real. A broad supply-side shock in commodities in general, not just Ni, won't mean a hellova lot it leads to an inflation-induced global recession. What happens in energy markets will be key, but not the sole determinant. There are a lot of eyeballs watching that space right now.

@Tassy3, imo it leaves POS very well positioned, assuming there isn't a global economic collapse brought about by uncontrolled rampant commodity-based inflation. I'm in the camp that thinks this kind of talk is wildly overblown at this juncture, but I do remain willing to adapt my thinking as real-world events unfold.

Last edited by zebster: 09/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.