POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Nickel Boner Update, page-5379

1. 7,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 633
    I think you misunderstand me.

Sure, one person can make a difference, but I'm referring here to the assets of the company. POS has 3 mines and considerable infrastructure, albeit with expenditure being required to get that infrastructure back to operative (but this expenditure is very small compared to starting from scratch to build this infrastructure) ... Sentiment generally in the mining sector currently - and across all juniors, is fragile for a whole lot of reasons and low end non producers like POS can be vulnerable with very depressed share prices. Everyone is miserable, feels there is no hope, management isn't doing enough and "why is my company doing so badly!?". Well look around - so are many others!

In the mid '90's BHP almost went under and nearly got taken over by Robert Holmes a Court! Paladin Energy got down to 1c ... and later were $10!!! Think what you like, but as Zeb correctly observes, best to keep ones emotions under control and understand the big picture, warts and all. PH is a player in a big picture. He does not cause everything - he's not that influential.
    Last edited by Kipper01: 29/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $8.018K 2.354M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 306696 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 25743318 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.