POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Nickel Boner Update, page-5863

1. 5,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2244
    Yeah, thanks, VH. I am aware. I guess the main point I was attempting to make, perhaps somewhat clumsily, is perhaps better stated along the lines of, "Although it's very clear, across multiple commodities, that China is seeking to achieve greater direct control of the commodities it needs, the open question for me is whether there's an overt desire to completely control/manipulate those markets".

Re- Indo Ni: On the one hand is the argument there was a coordinated strategic overbuild of in-country processing capacity, in order to overwhelm (manipulate) the intl Ni market. On the other hand, there's the argument the overbuild was a vanilla snafu -- i.e. the unintended consequence of "Ni rush" greed, mixed with a lack of planning/regulatory Indo oversight. Not entirely dissimilar to the own-goal China kicked itself with the real estate overbuild problems it's dealing with, domestically. At this stage, I'm in the second camp, trying my best not to give Beejing more credit than it deserves! (lol)

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $304 67.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 67222019 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15975527 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.