POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

NP is now 7.60 still. Hey buddy, Im the one who said the NP is...

1. 10,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4343
    NP is now 7.60 still.

Hey buddy, Im the one who said the NP is irrelevant to POS & labelled the phrase on here -
    "NP UP POS down, NP down POS UP"

I know of the disconnect and have actively promoted it. In fact its been counter cyclical 90% of the time.
    Its traders like freddo frog who told us incorrectly on here for years"they wait for a NP rise" to restart production, LOL.
    When NPwent from 8.00 to 50.00 in April 2022, POS SP nor its CEO PH didnt move at all nor did they start production asap unlike PAN MCR WSA.
    This proved my theory SPOT ON.
    If it was about the NP POS would have started production FAST then but did nothing & then did more studies and ring a rosies before the NP dropped back and the restart was again called off predictably as the market expected and as had happened in 2013 2015 2018 before.

POS was NEVER about the NP and freddo frog lied to us for years on here.

Im the one who vociferously posted no its not, in fact I have stated often its all about COSTS and AISC.
    NP as the end sale price & top line revenue income has nothing to do with the POS SP.

In fact, I have repeatedly stated "POS can produce profitably AT ANY NP" to much abuse and ridicule.
    In fact BHP WSA IGO all kept producing when NP was at 4.00 in 2015-2018

This was proven again and again by WSA IGO BHP FMG - its all about costs and anyone who believes otherwise has never ever successfully run a business or sold stock.

I had a real lesson in this few years back when a Melbourne CEO told me his business model was to promote national online sales at 2 for the price of 1, I told him that would be a disaster as local stores would be cannibalised and the stock cost would double for the same revenue level. He thought the revenue would increase due to cheaper product but forgot that the margins collapsed as expenses doubled, DUFUS ! That DUFUS CEO left and his stores were all closed but 2. He didnt listen & didnt understand basic economics.

If the costs are low & margins profitable compared to revenue, you can sell anything profitably including Nickel or widgets. Its all about the COSTS !

So dont listen to freddo or those hacks talking about waiting for the NP to go up and hit 10.00 again, its irrelevant.

I follow the NP as a hobby as I see many on here are obsessed with it including POS former CEOs.
    I repeat again, NP is wholly irrelevant to POS, its all about COSTS (the middle line & the bottom line).

To this day i maintain & support these theses.
    You are speaking to the converted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.