SMY sally malay mining limited

nickel discovery of the yr, page-12

1. 155 Posts.
    Fed Ex, thanks for your response. I'm looking at a time frame of about two years. Beyond that its hard to make meaningful assumptions about what the nickel price will do. Its probably fair to assume that it will hold up for this year, less certain for 2008.
    Sally used to be a short life mine.....maybe only 4 or 5 years all up. But I think recent drilling sucess has changed all that and considerably extended known reserves. I note that they appear to be in a hurry to get them producing as well, no doubt to take advantage of high prevailing nickel prices. Sound business and one that should ramp up production quickly. So all things considered I think a share price of $8 - 10 is perfectly feasible. But we can agree to differ on this, more important that we can at least discuss the exciting prospect.
    For my part I think we could even see $5 by mid year. It seems only a few weeks ago that I speculated on this very forum whether Sally could make $3. Well, thats now further away than $5.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.