AQD 0.00% 1.1¢ ausquest limited

I've copy pasted the most impressive parts of the annoucement. I...

1. 5,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 916
    I've copy pasted the most impressive parts of the annoucement.

I bet there be a few people jumping on the AQD band wagon now.

2-4 weeks and the test will be conclusive, the company is excited and there drilling for a further 2-3 holes because these where so impressive with the first results.

You little bute.

NICKEL DRILLING UPDATE
    AusQuest Limited (ASX: AQD) advises that assay and DHEM (downhole electromagnetic
    survey) results have been received from the initial diamond drilling programme at its Bellary
    Nickel Project, located 40 kilometres west of Paraburdoo in the Pilbara region of WA. This
    is the first nickel project to be tested as part of AusQuest’s 2007 exploration field season.
    The drilling programme tested 8 electromagnetic (VTEM) targets that were located near the
    base of the prospective ultramafic flow. No prior drilling had been undertaken in this area.
    Routine sampling of the ~80m thick ultramafic unit (20cm half core samples every 2 to 4
    metres) reported anomalous nickel, copper and platinum group elements (PGE) near the top
    of the ultramafic flow in several drill-holes. A best result of 0.35% Ni, 0.05% Cu and 1.2g/t
    PGEs was reported in drill hole 07BD007 from 77 metres depth. Infill core sampling of
    anomalous zones will be completed shortly to determine the significance of these results.

Samples have been sent to Perth for analysis with results
    expected in the next 2 to 4 weeks.
    The Company is encouraged by this latest drill-hole and is planning additional drilling (2 to 3
    holes) to further test this area.
    Graeme Drew
    Managing Director

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.076M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $4.886K 444.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 94028 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 548900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.