NIA niagara mining limited

nickel going up again, page-3

1. 18 Posts.

Let me tell you a little story

What you need to remember is most share traders are like sheep, they just follow each other without doing research and NIA is a classic case of this. They saw some big sheep run into a nice green paddock and all the other sheep followed, then all the other sheep followed them sheep and then the other sheep then followed them sheep as well. Once they all got in, they realised this paddock was not big enough for everyone and not enough grass to go around, now you are seeing the sheep start to all run out of this paddock looking for another paddock to find food. Approximately $44mil was traded in just 1 day, the day that reached $1.795, to give you an idea of the sheep mentality that is on a stock with a market cap of around $55mil a month or so prior.

What you have said is correct, NIA is very over valued and as did you I sold too, now waiting to buy back in. I suggest sit back and wait for all the sheep leave, and then come back in. I would not be surprised if the sp comes down to $1 either or even lower.

Rgds,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.