POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

There was no inference or intention of denigrating anyone in my...

1. 2,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    There was no inference or intention of denigrating anyone in my reply to blowfly. Not one company I have held has been perfect, there has always been those that disagree with management decisions and performance which is the right of every shareholder. However while pos management may have been able to perform better, they have kept the company going in very difficult times, in a very depressed nickel market, have aquired processing plants that would have cost hundreds of millions for us to build, and extended our already extensive resource base, albeit at the expense of dilution. Nickel is currently $13750 per ton with 360Kt on hand. Nickel sulphides are forecast to become such a huge market that the LME is looking at setting up a separate warrant system to handle the volume. Historically nickel was used mainly for steel. Those days are waning with technology requiring nickel for other uses, in particular high grade Nickel sulphides. Where do you think the price of nickel may end up, considering the price and volume currently, when nickel is forcast to be in deficit around 2025 to 2030? IMO nickel really is approaching a new boom because the market usage and future demand is changing, as well as conventional and historical usage slowly increasing. I bought in for the long term, not to make a few bucks on pip trades.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.415K 353.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
94 64351723 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18994182 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.