AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

nickel inventories low hapy days, page-11

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Why did they pay out the GOLD ROYALTY PPR??????????????

Whatever the deal the former owners must have thought it was a good one...

Well just re reading my post I realised I stated that there was 2.5 ounces at DD...not 2.5 million ounces ;)

No doubt this will be clearer in time. Thing is it does suggest that AEX are keen to simplify the operation and the complexities with dealing with royalties.

Could it be that AEX do want to sell this operation like their nickel project and tidy up any loose ends?

Makes sense to drill the first 11 holes and see if that is an indicator to what is inferred.

Maybe the interested party/s (if any) are already waiting in the wings ready to pounce?

'If' that was the case then some of the conspiracy theories floating around here re the share price being held back could have some weight...?

Just me speculating of course, but it would be a fool to think that some bigger players arent aware and arent watching the outcome of the drilling here at DD.

The fact that AEX have renegotiated the CCIC drilling schedule (with a focus on drilling outside of the known mineralisation) suggests the company is on the ball and wants to prove this resource up.

Might be takeover material me thinks. And I reckon a $6 million project bought 12 months ago would be worth considerably more than that with an inferred resource measured and indicated.

How much though would it be worth?

How much would a predator pay for it?

Twice the current market cap? Three times?

Barely more than $20 million at present so if this is the case lets hope the company adds considerable value 'before' its sold for 'peanuts'

So much is to be revealed in a relatively short period of time:

The crucial 11 hole drill results
    The company statement/s re direction and plan for Denny Dalton
    Royalty deal details?
    Will MTX shares be sold to fund DD project?
    Will a takeover be on the cards in the next 12 months?
    Just how much will AEX be rerated when/if the drill results confirm earlier drills?

As always, time will tell :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.