SRL 0.00% 41.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

The financial metrics of the Sunrise project for a potential...

1. 6,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1190
    The financial metrics of the Sunrise project for a potential investor at three points in time are different - vastly different. See the data below. My error in the previous post was to make the dumb assumption that revenue split remains constant across the life of mine. Of course it doesn't, it varies with nickel and cobalt prices. However, the message is still clear - based on financial metrics, Sunrise has become less attractive to all investors since the DFS was released.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1423/1423403-f29f784706ff6a455564fa86623a714a.jpg

All the above is based on simple arithmetic on numbers extracted from the Cleantec DFS or LME website. For the period DFS to end Dec 18, life of mine revenue has decreased nearly 26%. For the period DFS to end Jan 19, life of mine revenue has decreased nearly 34%. For the period end Dec 18 to end Jan 19, life of mine revenue has decreased a further 11%.

Anyone who has been researching CLQ for a potential investment will see this decrease as a negative.

This is neither BS nor exaggeration - it's basic mathematics. 

No more from me for today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.