JRV 21.1% 2.3¢ jervois global limited

nickel laterite :-(, page-14

1. 6,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I can't believe that DP wants to turn JRV into a diamond miner. The diamond market has to be the most corrupt market in the world, controlled by De Beers, who can squash anyone at anytime by lowering the price.
    The other factor that worries me about diamonds is that artificial diamond technology is becoming so advanced that it is very difficult to tell real from artificial diamonds without very sophisticated tests. That is enough of a problem but that is just the gem quality market. The industrial diamond market could be supplied by artificial diamonds in the not to distant future.No buyer will worry if the diamond is "real"as with new techniques such as vapour deposition it real industrial diamonds could be at a disadvantage. Google artificial diamonds or look it up on wikipedia, it will turn you off diamond mining for life.

I have no idea why the company is going off on such a tangent after concentrating on the nickel deposit for so long. Is it desperation or a diversion for us shareholders?
    What about the scandium at Nyngan? This was supposed to start mining this year, after having bought the land on which it sits. What is happening there?
    It was mentioned a 10 tonne per year output @ something like $2mil/tonne.
    That would be a much better way forward, if the Ni is in the doldrums for awhile, or there are no JV partners forthcoming. At least it would be cashflow
    which would enable the company to keep afloat till the world economy starts to grow again and Ni prices head up. I seem to remember that DP has said on more than one occasion that the Ni processing costs must be in the lowest quartile worldwide so that in the event of a downturn the mine wouldn't be in the same position that BHP finds itself in with Ravensthorpe.
    I am getting very sick of the lack of transparency of this company. I have been a shareholder for 4 years and it has been a long 4 years.I am not about to chuck in the towel right now but it is annoying the hell out of me that we are given the mushroom treatment.
    In november 07 it was announced that the acid recycling had taken a big step forward and that that was the only remaining holdup. Now it seems that the company wants to forget about the Young and Nyngan deposits.

Bring on the EGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.004(21.1%)
Mkt cap ! $62.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.6¢ 2.1¢ $614.8K 26.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 183991 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 681552 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.