JRV 0.00% 1.4¢ jervois global limited

nickel laterite :-(, page-7

1. 2,084 Posts.
    If anyone was enforced to sell on fire at $0.005, it is understandable. But your should understand that you practiced buying low and selling high without putting risks under control and you should stop to play in the market for a while and have to admit your failure. It is a task for yourself not others.

If anyone just worries about $5,000 in risk and sell 1,000,000, he would be loser without matter what he plays in the market and should quit his job totally from the market. It is a suicide action and he simply doesn't understand how to play the pennies. It is difficult to play pennies for pennies. It is possible to play pennies for dollars but you need gut, insight, manage a group of pennies which should be got at extremely low, and patience.

As a bargain hunter with some imagination of JRV nickel asset, I would like to see the selling on fire, which is the necessary action to transfer the money from weak minds to the strong and prepared minds. I am waiting for a extremely low price and expect to buy at a extremely low.

It is a matter about your personal characteristics without any things linked to JRV performance. As a penny player, I expect some unprecedented good events surprise the market and reward me. I could not figure out any certainties could turn pennies into dollars. No any money could be get without efforts and patience.

If I could get more at $0.002, I would be very happy. Why don't you worry you could lose all? I could lose some pennies like JRV or may keep to lose for some times but I buy for extremely low, if I am not extremely unlucky, some of pennies would fly in the sky.

I do need one of them fly in the sky in 10 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $10.90K 770.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2405834 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 3189214 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.