POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Hi GuysLong time.Doing some research and thought i would bounce...

1. 509 Posts.
    Hi Guys
    Long time.
    Doing some research and thought i would bounce the idea that a deal with Gryphon Minerals may well be a swap for tennement.
    I notice that Hamish Halliday is on the board of Gryphon and was also a director of Adamus (ret march 2007). All of the old NIA faithful will remember it was Adamus that drilled under Niagaras Ghana tenement and found significant gold samples/results and NIA never obtained (released to the market anyway) those results.
    I suspect that Mr Hamish who was unsuccessful convincing Mr Daws to sell him the Ghana project may well have convinced Dave Singleton and Mr Forrest that "we can do a deal" we will give you our Windarra tennement and you give us Ghana.
    Interesting that Mr Bojanjac (CEO of Adadus) was also a director of Gyrphon, the plot thickens, what do these guys really know about Ghana?
    Heap more to the story, Minara has spent heaps, heaps of drill results, additional Nickel to add to JORC etc etc.
    I could be totally wrong, but at this point one plus one is adding to two, and in this market thats amazing in its own right.
    Also believe that they must be looking for a plant, too adapt for the combination of different ores they have at Windarra.
    Cheers
    BM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.