AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Hi Gccc12..agree on your first point that at this end of the...

1. 3,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 643
    Hi Gccc12..agree on your first point that at this end of the market..auz..there is risk..there is risk in all aspects of the market however at this end there is a lot more risk ...

however with all due respect i dissagree on your second point ....'with all your reasearch u should be off spending your billions'..am i to assume u are saying one who reasearches will be sure to make those billions...well Gccc12 sadly it dosnt work that way..how many punters have spent countless hours reasearching AUZ and are firmly in the red...

which brings us to your last point and following question to me...yes..we are all losers here on HC..well fact..we are all losers..i couldnt imagine there be a single person who trades or invests in the markets that hasnt had a lose at some point..and i put my hand up and say ive had losses...which brings me to your question..not advice as this is a tip for myself..HotDogRob its important to recognise losses are a part of trading...so be sure never to fall in love with a company and to cut your losses short so u can live to fight another day....

again not advice jst my opinion so be sure to do your research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.563K 222.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 9836849 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2799869 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.