POS 25.0% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

NICKEL NEWS, page-1165

1. 9,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4267
    HAHAHA
    what a joke that is. is AFAF on an alternate reality ?
    Which AFAF is it?
    The Nickel man of 1995 or the steel man fighting BHP tooth and nail of 2004 or the selldown Nickel traitor of 2021 or the neo-nickel man born again of 2023?!

WILL the real slim shady, please stand up!

The Nickel man who liquidated his Nickel project & then sold down his 33% holding of POS to 2% and didnt want any nickel mining but now does AT ANY COST buy with NO MILL NO PRODUCTION using arch enemy BHP to toll MCRs pathetic 4ktpa low spec ore.

MCR HAS NO MILL,
    it cant produce without using BHP mills which BHP dont want its impure low spec ore and its currently in breach of its offtake deal likely to be terminated any day now.

And yet he went all into ANL laterite for 10 years & was its CEO even and it went into liquidation.
    And yet he betrayed his holders CEO & board in POS by dirty deed selling out his stock here smashing the SP & any remaining faith in him by LTHs here
    And yet he dumped on or betrayed over 240,000 aussie battlers in ANL AGO AHZ POS WSA MCR BWX LLAZ et al plus the thousands of IO tenements he warehouses to this day

If he & BMM are so BULLISH on nickel then why did they collapse the POS SP and sell down their stock from 37% to 15% now & refuse to fund & refused all CRs since 2021,
    HYPOCRITES! TOTAL HYPOCRITES.

Working with BHP his arch enemies who almost destroyed him and FMG many times.
    The BACKFLIP EXPERT!
    "Wyloo looked forward to working with Nickel West. “They are an important part of Kambalda and we recognise that,” OMG !

Do as I say, not as i do!
    Ignore my record and actions in the above nickel companies/miners.

"Wyloo and Forrest are counting on a looming lithium-like moment for nickel as car makers and original equipment manufacturers, known as OEMs, look to shore up supply of a mineral that makes up more of a typical electric vehicle ... Wyloo looked forward to working with Nickel West. “They are an important part of Kambalda and we recognise that,”

AFAF is BULLISH NP
    AFAF is BULLISH Ni sulphide AT ANY COST
    AFAF soldout of POS and destroyed his investments in ni sulphide projects galore in POS to exchange them for smaller NO MILL HIGH CAPEX low production ones.

LOL, BACKFLIPPING HYPOCRITE !
    Last edited by tomboy: 05/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $35.01K 10.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 47471239 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4924648 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.