POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Interesting take on it TB and I do agree with much of what you...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Interesting take on it TB and I do agree with much of what you stated.

Just out of curiosity, are you following what ADD are doing in Tanzania with the Kabanga nickel belt? Some promising early signs with early drill results. Lifezone, which holds a large chunk of the Kabanga nickel deposit, lists on the NYSE tonight and will be around 1B in value. This should bring a lot of attention to the area. BHP have put in 100m to take a stake in Lifezone.

ADD seem to be working well with the government (has 16% of the project) and supports local workers and various community projects. A much more sensible and fair way to be win win for the company but also the local and national economy of Tanzania. Quit different to the Chinese 'Belts and Roads Program', which is the old style of economic terrorism.....ie put a country in so much debt they can't pay it so take their natural resources.

I've just finished Ray Dalio's book, 'The Changing World Order' and going by that the Chinese will have a fair say in how things are going to roll out for the next 50 yrs or so..... which is probably not really news...but the books a good read.

MJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.