POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Why do you feel management would be nervous - any more than the...

1. 7,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    Why do you feel management would be nervous - any more than the usual "cautious", about a start up?

Since returning to the scene this past week I have listened to a number of interviews he (PH) and crew have done and given PH's history, he doesn't strike me as a particularly "nervous" type. Knowledgeable and experienced, yes and I think he's being thorough given the different potential processing options here. PH also comments delays are externally influenced, which I reasonably accept.

It's generally a great environment for nickel and given the various "working parts" to POS, I'm not surprised in the complexity of working it all out and time taken. But as you suggested, when (assuming when) a clear plan of action is decided and offtake/funding agreements have been sorted, this will have a very different profile. Key thing is this company does have real and hard assets of value which are currently very undervalued because the "pieces" are not assembled together and working(!) ... as I see it with my layman's view.

Kip
    Last edited by Kipper01: 03/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $11.98K 2.703M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
81 66023700 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6162318 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.