POS 10.0% 0.6¢ poseidon nickel limited

More write ups of AFAF & Wyloo the Born Again Backflipping...

1. 9,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4172
    More write ups of AFAF & Wyloo the Born Again Backflipping Nickel man.
    This time gone global after AFAF takes NO MILL BHP lapdog MCR cheap.

https://ww w . k i t c o . c o m / n e w s/2023-07-05/Andrew-Forrest-s-Wyloo-looks-for-more-nickel-deals-as-it-seals-Mincor-buy.html

MELBOURNE, July 5 (Reuters) - Wyloo Metals, the privately held battery resources unit of Australia iron ore baron Andrew Forrest, sees room to grow in nickel as it closes out its A$750.3 million ($501.4 million) buyout of miner Mincor Resources , its CEO said.

Wyloo has breached the 90% holding in Mincor for compulsory acquisition, it said on Wednesday, and the takeover is expected to be sealed in coming weeks.
    A key attraction for the buyout is Mincor's Cassini nickel sulphide deposit (low spec ore, only 4ktpa producing now) in Western Australia's Kambalda region that raises Wyloo's Australian exposure to the battery material 9NO MILL NO BHP tolling soon, no exposure at all). The Kambalda nickel mining district was pegged out decades ago by Western Mining Corp, an Australian mining behomoth that was acquired by BHP Group in 2005. The region is now home to several operators. "We do like the idea of bringing it back together," (PAN not there anymore, MCR has NO MILL buddy!) Wyloo CEO Luca Giacovazzi said of the prospect of consolidating the district.
    "Do we have appetite to do more deals? (too late IGO taken WSA and SIR) I'm always going to answer the same way: Yes." (WHAT DEALS, only junior rock kickers left also with NO MILLS NO MINES) "Nickel is a big focus for us. I wouldn't say it's just nickel but I would say nickel is our main focus," he added (where was the focus in 2021 when you dumped nickel stock POS after  chairing it 2008-2013?!)
    Wyloo expects to build on Mincor's five-year mine life (pathetic small compared to POS) given the nature of Kambalda's geology that makes it the country's top nickel district (BS - windarra was top 1969-2002 then BSwan was 2003-2009), he said. As well as BHP, Widgie Nickel and Lunnon Metals (small juniors NO MINE NO MILL NO ROADS EVEN) also have nickel projects in Kambalda. Nickel makes batteries energy dense so cars can run further on a single charge. Sulphide deposits are seen as greener than laterite deposits found in top producer Indonesia ( DIRTY LOW GRADE CRAP using SLAVE LABOUR) because they require less power to process than laterite alternatives that are often processed using coal. Mincor's nickel resources could help feed a A$600 million to A$1 billion precursor battery chemicals processing plant that Wyloo is planning to build with miner IGO in the country's west ( HAHA whens that completing 2030 & isnt IGO the owner not you?), and that it hopes to make a call on next year, Giacovazzi said. Australia is looking to build a critical minerals processing industry to reap more value from the electric vehicle battery chain. Wyloo elbowed out BHP to buy Canada's Noront Resources , which holds the high-grade nickel sulphide deposit Eagle's Nest, for C$617 million in late 2021. (NOW WAREHOUSED FROZEN BLACK HOLE IN DESERT but also SOLD DOWN POS & LIQUIDATED ANL & DUMPED WSA TO IGO) it also holds interests in copper and rare earths."

What a bunch of crap they write without examining the facts or sordid history.
    What other Ni sulphide mines are they targeting, only PAN & POS left with ASX listed producing or produced mines left in Oz.

Its HYPOCRISY & IRONY at its lowest ebb.

Good news is POS is going to get a RUN from this sooner or later as INSTOs & DTs pile in cheap here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $13.31K 2.302M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 49621065 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7731916 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 12.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 1949319
Last updated 15.22pm 10/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.