AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Dwecke I couldn't agree with you more. I don't actually think...

1. 372 Posts.

Dwecke

I couldn't agree with you more. I don't actually think Melua currently holds AGM. I think he got burn't badly with a few bad calls.

Personally, I think there are a few others apart from ZFX that are looking closely at AGM. IMO Dwecke is spot on. The potential for AGM is enormous. I will not even contemplate $1.20 as it is no where near the mark. Once we are in production and there are further resource announcements, which IMO there are likely to be before March, Melua will once again change his tune.

I wish you all the best Melua but you miss the point... The status of AGM is about to change significantly and a sp of $1.20 is laughable. If you do hold as many as you say and you think you will making a killing selling at $1.20, go ahead and sell at that price, because it will be passing that way very soon. Just don't come whinging on this post when others are getting much much higher prices shortly after.

Maybe you should post on the ZFX site as all you are trying hard to create fear among AGM holders and serve the interest of ZFX. Hey goodluck with your agenda Melua.

IMO those who do hold and sell at a meager 1.20 will be kicking themselves very hard shorly after. maybe you will be one of the only ones in this position. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.