PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Nickel on the run, page-13

1. 4,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Here Unfortunately for today's update this morning. But I was somewhat wrong that it will be a drop from 11-12,00t to 5,000t

Lanfranchi Operations post June 2015

Assuming a decision is made to commence production of the Jury-Metcalfe orebody this will see the Lanfranchi Operation transition from a base load of ore sourced from the Deacon orebody, currently expected to be depleted by the end of the June quarter 2015, to a base load of ore sourced from the Jury-Metcalfe orebody plus additional ore from Lanfranchi, Schmitz and Helmut South Extension orebodies. Assuming a decision to mine Jury-Metcalfe is made, steady state production could be achieved from Jury-Metcalfe during the September 2015 quarter at a rate of approximately 15,000t ore per month. The nominal mine life of Jury-Metcalfe is 16 months, based on the June 2014 Reserve. The transition to Jury-Metcalfe is expected to result in a reduced production profile at the Lanfranchi Operation from the current production levels (guidance for FY2015 is 11-12,000t Ni) to a production rate in the range of 5-6,000t Ni for FY2016. If the nickel price does not support mining the Jury-Metcalfe orebody, the Lanfranchi Operations will need to be restructured, with production post June 2015 significantly curtailed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.