SBR 13.3% 1.7¢ sabre resources limited

I posted on this a long time when SBR got the project. Sherlock...

1. 1,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    I posted on this a long time when SBR got the project. Sherlock Bay was a listed company in the early 2000s. It had feasibility done and was trying to secure bank financing but the processing side did not stack up (too expensive and technical process not available). They quickly disappear. This was not due to nickel prices although their low grade nature requires very high prices - way higher than now.

Every major nickel player looked at this for nearly 15 years. If there was a chance to make this work on higher ni prices they would have bought for peanuts and waited. Never did cause the issues are on processing, leaching and recovery rates.

Then this landed at SBR. A company with no cash to do 1 round of RC drilling. Look at their own release in Aug 18 - they stated that they could. not disclose opex and capex of the project due to ASX rules. wrf?

And they said they needed to do a full feasibility of the processing- that was a year ago and that never started.. why? cause it will show this is a no go and would cost them millions of dollars to do the study- money they dont have.

If this would be worth anything majors would be all over it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.362M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $8.774K 550.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 37631 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.