SBR 0.00% 1.9¢ sabre resources limited

In my opinion nickel could be $30k and it would matter not...

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    In my opinion nickel could be $30k and it would matter not because these people have no intention of ever doing any meaningful exploration, I mean what exploration have they ever done, surely history tells a story
    The last acquisition m Scarce had one, just one tenement, and the exploration licence was applied for a week, yes a week, before acquisition, in other words it was pegged a week before SBR bought it, so was it the tenement they were interested in or to raise more money, and will the vast majority of that money end up where??

Did the second raise largely go to those who put in money for the first raise??? so were those buying shares up to 1 cent buying sharers from those who were dumping stock from the first raise, just a question,
    the second raise squashed any momentum the stock had, fact.

Now my guess is if there is any work done on any of these tenements it will be brief and cheap, or token exploration, now I have never bought or sold a SBR share, ever, but am due to get some, so if it rises for some reason I wont be unhappy, and I hope I am wrong in my thoughts, but how many shares do these directors have, how many in the other companies they are directors of, what exploration history do they have in any of these companies, maybe someone could help me out with this info

They are not Robinson Caruso in this matter as there are countless listed companies that do this sort of thing,

A tenement pegged a week before SBR bought or agreed to buy it, along with a raise, does this not raise questions.

To those who bought stock on the rise, and hold them or sold them at a lower price would feel not too happy and added to by the second raise.
    Did any of them buy into the first raise, sell and then bought into the second raise????? all just questions,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.111M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $8.439K 477.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 546014 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 193532 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ 354166
Last updated 14.23pm 03/05/2024 ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.